Thursday, January 13, 2011

Watching for trouble.

The warbot, the one they are calling Ravish, is here for that damned 'bot we brought from Blackburne.  Nothing but trouble has come out of keeping that thing with us, we should have pushed it out an airlock on an intercept with one of the local suns.  But, that's water under the bridge where Jesus flung it now.

Several families have been killed by it.  Sometimes when it's spotted in the town there ain't no one about to challenge it, chase it off.  Someone innocent always dies when that's the case.  So I figure I'd best at least take my turn at watching for it.  There's a lot of wide open space that thing has to run across to get to the town, across the landing pads.  I'll take my chances with my shooting versus its dodging if it comes to that.

No comments: